Write a modern day poem about a fairy tale character living in a pandemic.
Alice in Wonderland
***The possibilities are endless!
1. Your poem can take place anywhere in the world.
2. It can be first or third person.
First person: I walked through the woods.
Third person: She/he/they walked through the woods.
3. Length: As short or long as you wish.
4. It can be funny, serious, dramatic, mundane, whimsical, scary, angry, all of the above, etc.
5. Imagine that your fairy tale character got ripped from the pages of their story and suddenly dropped right in the middle of somewhere, 2020, in the midst of these crazy times. How do they cope? Is it easy? Hard? Do they have enough toilet paper? Do they make friends in Google Hang Outs? Is social distancing difficult for them?
6. As always, be creative and have fun!
DUE DATE: Saturday, May 16th, any time!