Description: Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass reimagined by Lisa Markowitz and adapted from the book. There will be singing, dancing, all the beloved wacky characters we’ve grown to love, plus a little extra wistfulness and whimsy on the side. Hope to see you there!
Dates: February 14 – May 29. Meets twice per week, plus one Saturday rehearsal (see schedules below). No rehearsals on 2/21, 4/4, 4/5, 4/6, or 4/7 (Note: Families’ cast preferences will be honored wherever possible. Please come to the audition with your rehearsal schedule preferences in mind. Students will be asked to share that information on their audition forms.)
Auditions: February 11-13 (Note: Registered families will receive a sign-up form via email to select their child’s audition schedule.)
- Weekly rehearsals: Mon/Wed from 5:30-6:45 PM
- Weekend rehearsal: Saturday, February 26 from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Performances: May 13 at 7:00 PM, May 14 at 2:00 PM & 7:00 PM, and May 15 at 2:00 PM
- Weekly rehearsals: Mon/Wed from 6:45-8:00 PM
- Weekend rehearsal: Saturday, March 19 from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Performances: May 20 at 7:00 PM, May 21 at 2:00 PM & 7:00 PM, and May 22 at 2:00 PM
- Weekly rehearsals: Tues/Thurs from 5:30-6:45 PM
- Weekend rehearsal: Sunday, March 20 from 12:00-6:00 PM
- Performances: May 27 at 7:00 PM, May 28 at 2:00 PM & 7:00 PM, and May 29 at 2:00 PM
Format: In person, following public health guidelines.
Director: Lisa Markowitz
Questions? Contact Lisa Markowitz.
Register For This Course
COURSES: This course is fully booked, please email us (at firstname.lastname@example.org) to see if we can accommodate you. >>>FOR PERFORMANCE TICKETS: Available online until 4 hours before the performance. If tickets sell out online, there are still 15-20 seats available at the door. Please arrive 45 minutes prior to showtime to purchase from the box office. If you purchase tickets online but arrive late to a sold-out performance, your seats may be re-sold to individuals on the waitlist.